1. Lincoln MKX / Nautilus Forum

1. Please Introduce Yourself

Please take a moment to introduce yourself

1. Lincoln MKX / Nautilus Lounge

The place for off-topic discussion

4. Lincoln MKX Facebook Page   (4,734 visits to this link)

5. Lincoln Nautilus Facebook Page   (2,318 visits to this link)

6. Super News Ticker

Up to minute news, direct from Lincoln

1. 12.5k
  4. Lincoln MKX / Nautilus Modifications & Tech.

1. 169

Cooling and Heating

Doors, hoods, paint, trim, weather stripping, etc.

Audio, MyLincoln, Navigation, SYNC. . .

Maintenance, Technical Service Bulletins and Recall Notices Forum

1. 34

• This is the part number -> LPP631147   and its for the 2016-2018 FORD LINCOLN MKX 2.7L ECOBOOST Its only a year old. I paid $600 for it, will sell for $350 shipped.  Comes with everything you need including a case for all the cables and tuner. 
    • I own a 2017 MKX. Lincoln dealer knew right away and tightened heat shields on the underside of vehicle. never heard the rattle again.
    • I have a 2012 MLX. I am trying to put a set of the 03931 wheels used on the 2013's on mine. However, the vendors I am trying top purchase it from tell me that they won't fit. I did go to Wheel-size.com like someone on here suggested and it does look like the 2011 through the 2015 are identical as far as thread pattern 5-114.3 and offset 39 to 42. So, I'm inclined to think they will fit. Even the parts department at the Lincoln dealership said he was 80% sure they would work. Can someone help me out and let me know if this will work? The vendor is adamant that they will NOT work.  Lance 
    • My 2016 Lincoln MKX power liftgate is stuck all of a sudden. I have tried to open it multiple times using the button at the back and the in front. Seems that it tries to move a little bit on the driver side but not on the passenger side. Dashboard shows liftgate ajar warning. Please help 
    • I have a 2010 Lincoln mkx I still have a p0451 code coming up. I changed the purge valve under the hood. The evap canister solenoid under the drivers seat that connects to the evap canister.  Can anyone help me with this
    • Hello everyone, I am new to the forum I have similar problems with my 2016 MKX reserve.   It started with not closing automatically, not all the time, it was intermittent, so we just closed the liftgate manually, no big deal. Then it wouldn't fully open automatically, again we just did it manually.   I replaced the motor (left lift) with stabilus part number 2A275624 and also replaced the right support -stabiles part number 3C563841 just to be safe.   I tried resetting the module then, but couldn't make it work properly, I could sometimes make the liftgate go all the way up by continuously pressing the FOB button but I couldn't make it go down automatically.  That may mean that the original motor/support are probably not bad.   At this point, the latch opened and closed reliably, so it was working in manual mode, this lasted about a month, and then the latch sometimes wouldn't release.   I just replaced the latch a few days ago with an Amazon-bought part, it looks fairly well made, we will see.   This is the description Liftgate Trunk Lock Actuator Compatible with Ford Escape Edge Lincoln Navigator MKX 2015-2021 Rear Lift Gate Lock Motor Replace # FA1Z-7443150 DS7Z-7443150-B I still can't make the module reset, I tried leaving the battery disconnected overnight and starting the process with the liftgate fully up and also closed and fully latched. No difference    I downloaded FORSCAN, and I can connect to the different modules, but FORSCAN is completely new to me so I haven't figured out how to reset.   I can't find where the liftgate module is physically located, do any of you know where it is?   Thanks      
  • Topics