Diane Nichols

Love my Nautilus!

Good Morning!  I am happy to be in this group.  I got my 2020 Nautilus Reserve 2 months ago.  Even though it was considered used when I bought it,  I was still the first owner of it since it was only driven by the financial manager while it was waiting to be sold.  My previous cars have always been base models but I was looking for my retirement travel car and wanted to be comfortable while traveling around the US.  Little did I know that this was my dream car!!  It is fully loaded and I'm still trying to get used to everything!

Welcome to the forum. The MKX/Nautilus is an excellent vehicle, so satisfying to me that it is the first of many cars over a lifetime that I have retained (for nearly 6 years) in my stable instead of periodic trading.

What engine do you have...2.0 four cylinder or 2.7 V6?

I have the 2.7 V6.  My son is impressed with it!

Love my 2019 Nautilus that we leased and was expecting to turn in next month.   Since the buyback is $10k below current value I will be keeping it for at least a while.  Given the current market I don’t think it makes any sense to lease any car.   The Nautilus has been flawless over the past 3 years and is a beautiful car.   I do have a recent issue with the transmission shift bogging or slipping between 3rd to 4th.  It goes into the Ford dealer Monday.  I did find a TSB about the transmission along with a class action lawsuit

7A8FE73B-6B5F-4096-9CC0-F94673DA9214.jpeg