Check out the Lincoln Aviator Community Here.

Sign in to follow this  
BAYLENSMAN

sorry don't know how to delete

Have to say, I'm still loving this vehicle. Didn't know how much I'd like an SUV as a daily ride. Overall the car is fantastic considering how many features and the comfort of an 11 year old car, its just amazing. Still averaging 16 mMPG around town a big plus after the 11 MPG of my last lincoln. A/C is great cools off a hot florida car in minutes.

The only issue so far is road noise, which i attribute to the cheaper tires the PS had on the car. The defroster is a little slow in clearing a early morning misty windshield.

Big pluses the SYNC radio and usb port!  Comfort of drivers seat, overall fit and finish is amazing for the age and mileage. I'd highly recommend these vehicles to anyone picking up a second car or even as a primary driver.

Edited by BAYLENSMAN
duplicate somehow

Tires are everything when it comes to noise. I ran Bridgestone Dueler Ecopia's. Quiet and smooth. (But I'm running 20" wheels with AWD. Another good time for your 08 would be  BF Goodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT or the MIchelin Crossclimate  SUV tire. 

All of these will set you back between $170 and $200 each, but you get what you pay for.