Check out the Lincoln Aviator Community Here.

I'm thinking of deleting or limiting the chrome on my black mkx 16. Anybody have any examples? I never loved the chrome feel a bit dated but I also think for chrome it's well done on mkx. I just see how this looks

vs what it looked like
different car obviously here.

Mine is almost finished...tomorrow I have to do the 2 trim pieces near the bottom of the doors, taillights and headlights.  Will try to remember to post pictures as soon as I finish.

Mine is almost finished...tomorrow I have to do the 2 trim pieces near the bottom of the doors, taillights and headlights. Will try to remember to post pictures as soon as I finish.

Please do...wrap or paint?

Mix of spray and vinyl wrap.  Nothing permanent, yet.  May remove all the chrome and spray with a good auto paint if I decide I want to keep it this way.

20180924 122858

20180924 122837

20180924 122803

Smoked headlamps and taillamps?   :redcard:

You are not messing around you definitely blacked it out. Good job.

Badass looking. I should try this on my black '17 MKZ.

I am looking into blacking out all of the chrome on my recently purchased 2014 MKX.  I am stationed overseas and the car is in Missouri in the possession of my family.  This unique situation has made it a little more difficult to get things done while I am away.  I had a family member bring it in to a local Wrap shop that quoted him $3000! This seems way overpriced to me but I wanted to get anyone's opinion here.  I am looking to do the grill, door handles, all chrome trim, and emblems.  Any help or experience is appreciated!

MKX_wheels.jpeg