Check out the Lincoln Aviator Community Here.

jimmkx2k11

2018?

Blue,Diamond Metallic looks interesting..

I am considering a new Reserve AWD.  The issue with the heated and cooled seats still being problematic is a deal breaker for me.  The TSB does not seem to fix the issue. We all deserve to get what we pay for.  Seems like such a solvable problem yet I am still reading.  Come on Ford-Lincoln!  I don't hear this being an issue with Toyota/Lexus, Nissan or really any other manufcturer.  So disappointing. If anyone has any updates on this issue please share.

Mine is a 2016 and got not problem with the heated/cooled seat.  Heat and cold all the way to top of the seat.

I have a 2016 with the 22-way seats.  Heating is fine, but there is basically no cooling in the backrest.  The TSB didn't make any change to the lack of cooling.  Have been told that's just how they work.

Edited by mosh00

The seats heading works fine. Just as good as any car I've owned.

I have cooling on the back, it's not great though. Barely helps.

I have 22-way massaging seats in my 2016 Reserve.  I really love the seats, but agree with what mosh and walkabout have written.

Heating works fine. But the cooling feature is minimally effective at best, especially on the seat backs.

Timmer