Sign in to follow this  
JOEHIO

Best wax

270 per year for unlimited carwashes

Yea, looked at that, but the kids get me coupon books for birthday and Christmas so doesn't really cost me anything.

Yea, looked at that, but the kids get me coupon books for birthday and Christmas so doesn't really cost me anything.

My kids don't do anything I have to get them everything and one is already 2 the other 1. Jerks.

Oh wow. You should take them aside and ask them if they understand their responsibilities as their roles as children. Discuss with them that being responsible means they must do the things that they are expected to do and accept the consequences of their actions. Good. Now mention the coupon books at the car wash and casually mention what would happen if you or mommy were to forget to change their diper occasionally. (Raised Catholic, know all about guilt. Very effective).

Another long time car wax user and classic car guy. I have used a lot of products over the years. I recently used a product that leaves a remarkable shine is easy to use and I can do the entire car in about 10 minutes. (Groits speed shine) is hands down one of the best products I have ever used.

After trying many, many waxes over the past 50 years of driving, I've come to like using Meguiar's Ultimate Paste Synthetic Wax because of its ease of application and removal, just wipe on and wipe off very easily. Is it the longest lasting was I've ever used?  No, but I wax a couple of times a year anyway, and it beads water like nothing you've ever seen.  Plus, you can apply in direct sun without worrying.