Sitting on the veranda, eating a big bowl of strawberries and bananas in Marzetti's Sour Cream Fruit Dip, drinking a freshly brewed cup of Starbucks Coffee, listening to the gentle sounds of the wind chimes and watching the hummingbirds fight over who gets to drink from the feeder; all while a warm, gentile breeze flows by carrying the fragrance of early spring flowers and listening to the gentle, bubbling sound of the fountain.
"Yea, it's that kind of feeling".
(And mine is a 2009, just imagine what the 2017 is like.) lol
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users