Sign in to follow this  
nitti48

RearView Camera

I recently leased a 2014 Lincoln MKX..I just Love the SUV but because I did not get a more expensive option pkg I did not get a RearView Camera just the rear sensors...From what anyone knows is it possible to have a camera istalled(factory) after the fact..I have no Nav system either..Just wondered if 1 could be installed using the touch screen..After all it does have the inputs for 1 video and 2 audio where the usb ports are and the sd card..Any help would be greatly appreciated..

I had a 2012 Edge Limited before and it had the Nav and rear camera..Just got so used to it..now i miss it...Thanks for reading

Hopefully you are still checking here for an answer.  We just bought a used CPO 2013 MKX which also did not have the back-up camera. As my wife was very disappointed with that, I had the dealer add and install the original factory camera setup. It is on order and hopefully in a few days they will be calling to bring it in. It uses all OEM factory equipment and displays on the touch screen. My car does NOT have Nav either. The cost was just under $1,000 installed.