Sign in to follow this  
Tofer

Hey from Florida

Proud owner of new to me MKX.  Ford was my first car back in the day and I’m coming out of a titanium Escape a great little car that made we want more.  So I pulled the trigger on a preowned 16 MKX BL Heritage 40k miles! This is a beautiful vehicle , in and out and drives like any lux You can get, I looked and drove what I could afford new and none could hold a candle to this beauty I couldn’t touch this car new, and i know I’m  really spoiling myself here. It’s used but has all the records  and I can see me having this for the long term.  The engine is the 2.7 TT , I loved my 2.0 Ecoboost but the 2.7 is the bomb. We will see how it holds up, I know how I treated my Escape , it’s the preowned market. Will let you know! Maintenance , maintence, maintenance 

Tofer...if your 2016 MKX has been loved & self-maintained as well as my '16 MKX, you'll be delighted with it for a long while, especially the unique 2.7 TT engine. While at only 41,000 miles, I recently dismissed any idea of selling it and purchasing a Nautilus. I consider the '16 MKX to still be one of the best looking SUVs on the road and I am an admirer of the 'Wing' grill. Keep the engine healthy with synthetic oil & don't forget the current brake hose replacement recall (if it hasn't been performed yet).