After I turn off the Lincoln, and still setting in it the back hatch will randomly pop open and will not close until I turn the Lincoln back on and press the interior hatch button. Some times i have gone into the store and came out with it open. Also i can not lock it or the alarm system will go off with nothing around it at all. 

I have removed the cargo net, the back carpet pad and cleaned out the latch area. Replaced the batteries in both fobs. And made sure the buttons were not being toughed at all. 

I'd recommend doing a liftgate module reset. Pull the fuse to the liftgate (#7 ?? in the power dist panel in the engine compartment) for 1/2 minute or more. Plug back in and see if the problem still exists.

Pulling #7 fuse didn't work.

Wasn't certain about your year, hence the question marks for fuse no. 7 (earlier model year). 

On a 2016 it's fuse #76, 30 amp. "Power liftgate module". It's in the engine compartment, lower tier. See owners manual for instructions on how to access. 

Had this problem twice (one under warranty).  Both time it was the strut.  I posted the part # in another thread.  I'll see if I can find it.