Check out the Lincoln Aviator Community Here.

Just picked up a 2016 and the code was not in the wallet. I looked online but could only find proper directions for the 11-15 which have a totally different interior. After a spine twisting few minutes upside down under the steering wheel I could see no sign of any sticker under the drivers side dash. Can someone tell me exactly where it is? I only have the one FOB right now so cant use the discover method out of the manual.

Should I maybe just go to the dealer and give them the vin?

If the dealership where you bought from  was the one doing the maintenance, they should have it on their computer system.

If not, the Lincoln Concierge should be able to help you, but you will need proof of ownership. 

The first thing to get Keyless Entry Door Factory Code you must have 2 programmed keys to do this!

1. Place the FIRST smart key fobs into the backup slot inside the center console (you need to open the floor console storage compartment lid to find it)

Note! The key buttons should be facing the rear of your vehicle and the keyring up.
    keyless entry keypad factory code

2. Press the START/STOP button once, and wait a few seconds

Do not start the engine!

3. Press the START/STOP button again to turn the ignition OFF

4. Take out that key and then place the SECOND smart key fobs

5. Press the START/STOP button once again, and wait until your factory code show up on the dash screen

Do not start the engine!

• Insert the FIRST KEY in the ignition
  • Turn to the “on” position but do not start the engine, and wait about 4 seconds
  • Turn the ignition key to “OFF” position
  • Take out that key and then insert the SECOND KEY
  • Turn to the “on” position but do not start the engine, and wait until your factory code show up on the dash screen

On 7/8/2020 at 4:46 PM, enigma-2 said:

The first thing to get Keyless Entry Door Factory Code you must have 2 programmed keys to do this!

1. Place the FIRST smart key fobs into the backup slot inside the center console (you need to open the floor console storage compartment lid to find it)

Note! The key buttons should be facing the rear of your vehicle and the keyring up.
    keyless entry keypad factory code

2. Press the START/STOP button once, and wait a few seconds

Do not start the engine!

3. Press the START/STOP button again to turn the ignition OFF

4. Take out that key and then place the SECOND smart key fobs

5. Press the START/STOP button once again, and wait until your factory code show up on the dash screen

Do not start the engine!

• Insert the FIRST KEY in the ignition
  • Turn to the “on” position but do not start the engine, and wait about 4 seconds
  • Turn the ignition key to “OFF” position
  • Take out that key and then insert the SECOND KEY
  • Turn to the “on” position but do not start the engine, and wait until your factory code show up on the dash screen

I tried this but it didn't work.

Works fine for me (MKX 2016).

Mke sure you put the key knob upside down (knobs down) and wider part goes towards the steering wheel (to match the key notch). 

Follow the above instructions, entire operation to be completed in 30 sec