Check out the Lincoln Aviator Community Here.

Sign in to follow this  
elijahbird7

Lincoln Way

Something weird here. The last two days, on the App, it has been showing my Nautilus location being 2.6 miles away from my house.  I haven't started it for a couple of days, so it will be interesting to see if starting it makes it find where it actually is.  I drove down that road where it is showing the Nautilus to be the last time I drove it though, very odd.

Your Nautilus has a Halloween poltergeist in residence...it will depart until next year upon a reboot of the engine.

Just got back from a drive.  Now it says it's at my address..

Good job, Elijah...the force was with you.

Now, it is showing the location of my Nautilus at my correct address, but the town named is not correct.  The easy reason is that my town and the one next to where I live use the same post office and have the same Zip Code.  Previous, it always had my town correctly listed as the location, so for the last week or so, it has listed that other town instead. Oh well.

The last 2 days it now says, "Unable to Locate". I clicked on update and it doesn't change the response.  I haven't driven it in 3 days, but that never made this happen before.  The odd part is that my Ford App is not finding my 2018 Mustang GT either, which is in my garage for winter storage.

40 minutes ago, elijahbird7 said:

The last 2 days it now says, "Unable to Locate". I clicked on update and it doesn't change the response.  I haven't driven it in 3 days, but that never made this happen before.  The odd part is that my Ford App is not finding my 2018 Mustang GT either, which is in my garage for winter storage.

I had this problem for the last 2 days. Called Concierge. They had me log out of the app and then log back in. Works now! Had to do it on my phone and on my tablet. Funny though, my wife's phone was ok.

Thanks, that did work, but it still shows the wrong town, which it has done for several weeks now.