Check out the Lincoln Aviator Community Here.

Sign in to follow this  
punch-card

Update to Android Auto with Sync3

If you use Android Auto, check this posting out on the Sync Forum.  The new menu is nice, and maybe I just imaging it seems to be faster at least when I start up Waze. 

https://fordsyncforum.com/index.php?/topic/7003-new-version-of-android-auto-now-works-with-sync3/

PC- quick question about waze.  My 16 mkx no longer recognizes waze thus will not put it in the app list.  When i looked on Lincoln's site at what apps are supported by sync3, Waze is no longer there.  Are you still able to use Waze on your navi? 

Waze must already be running on your phone before you plug it in.  If it's still not working try rebooting the phone and restarting Waze and make sure you have the latest version of Waze.

50 minutes ago, akirby said:

Waze must already be running on your phone before you plug it in.  If it's still not working try rebooting the phone and restarting Waze and make sure you have the latest version of Waze.

50 minutes ago, akirby said:

That is absolutely not the case if it's not showing its something to do with your phone.  Waze like before is supported. That may be a work around but not the norm. 

You may want to clear cache and storage on Waze and or Android auto ...also may want to tray to clear cache in Google play services.