Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Blinking Service Engine indicator lightEngine
Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:24 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:40 PM
You should have read your owner's manual which tells you what to do in this situation. If it's blinking that means a misfire and you shouldn't continue driving or you can do additional damage. You'll need a mechanic to read the codes to figure out where to start troubleshooting. Could be a bad coil or plug or injector or the PCM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users