walkabout

Lincoln Loaner reviews

Chris...with ~ 10 dealer visits in the last two years, I'm wondering if your production date was early, say somewhere between May 2016-September 2016?

Edit: dates in above inquiry were intended to be 05/15-09/15.

Edited by Cosmos36

Chris...with ~ 10 dealer visits in the last two years, I'm wondering if your production date was early, say somewhere between May 2016-September 2016?

Assuming he has no AA you are probably right Cosmo

Guys, I have to check the sticker when I get it back but I got it Sept '15..  Always hate getting redesigns right away but my but my '13 MKX lease was up and I didn't want a leftover same model again for a 3rd time..  

FWIW build date on mine is 8/15.  Dealer replaced the outer tie rod end this time, part num F2GZ 3A130 B.

-chris

Now that the MKX is going for major cosmetic surgery; http://lincolnmkxforum.com/topic/2449-this-will-be-costly/?hl=glassand after I told the insurance company what they could do with the 1st loaner: Mitsubushi RVR and that their second loaner: Santa Fee Sport was not comparable to my fully loaded MKX they give me Durango R/T.

Go it this morning in the middle of a snow storm so could not really experience the 5.7l HEMI V8 NA, 360 HP / 390 lb-ft with a 0-60 at 6.2.  Can wait for dry road.

Got pretty well everything that the MKX got except for the suspension mode.  It got some stuff that should be on the MKX like mirrors tilting down when put in reverse, more programming options like having the being able too have the seat heating/cooling and heated steering wheel on upon; remote start or all the start or never.  The display is bigger but it does not have (or not figure it out yet) the possibility to have all four displays in quadrant.  The Voice Recognition is much better.  I'll check if the Maps are more up to date.

Got it for 2-3 weeks...