Twice my 2007 MKX has absolutely no acceleration after being driving then turned off for 30-50 minutes. When restarted the engine revs up and the MKX barely moves. The first time it happen it was left over night in a parking lot and it worked fine the next morning. Today when it happened, I turned the car off, removed the key and restarted it. Again it worked just fine. Does anyone know what may be causing this to happen. It has been over six months when it first happened. The dealer had no clue since it wasn't failing again.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
3 replies to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users