I purchased my 2016 MKX back in at the end of December 2015 and have had to have it towed twice in 5 months. First time they said the service module was bad which caused the battery to tie? That was at about 2,500 miles then this past Sunday the vehicle lost all power on the highway and I had to coast to the side of the road and have it towed again. This time they say the throttle hub went bad while the vehicle has 5,200 miles.
Anyone else have these problems with their vehicles? Personally right now I'd love to give them back this vehicle.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2016 MKX Select
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users