Has anyone modified the headlights so that the fog and low beams stay on when you switch to high beams? I've done this on other makes of vehicles and it's really nice to have.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
"All high" headlight mod.
1 reply to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:25 PM
You don't want highs on with fog lights. Fogs are meant to light the road in front of you on the ground when it is foggy. With highs while driving in fog makes it worst because the water particulars could reflect the light and potential worsen your vision...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users