I was prepping our March build 2016 MKX for a weekend trip and I was cleaning the windshield when i noticed some bubbles along the top edge of the front windshield. Actually, there were so many bubbles that I would guess the count at between 40 and 50. I had limited time so I could not get up on a ladder to determine for certain if it is delamination or bubbles in the glue/sealer. Has anyone else noticed this on their windshield?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Possible Windshield Delamination
3 replies to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users