Yesterday I had my tires rotated at Costco and they complained that it was hard
to get the socket on the lug nuts due to the way that the lug nuts are made.
The tech at Costco stated that the lug nuts have an aluminum veneer and that it swells
over time making it hard to get the sockets on the lug nuts to remove them.
I don't think he was just trying to sell his lug nuts, he stated that they have a
problem with Ford's and Chevy's with this issue.
Has anyone else heard of this and what is your thoughts about going back the
Lincoln to see if they can be replaced?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Cheap Lug Nuts?Lug Nuts
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users