Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of the Lincoln MKX - Lincoln Nautilus Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Nautilus Name and changes explained

Nautilus MKX

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Rick65inlosangeles

Rick65inlosangeles

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • Current Vehicle:2016 Lincoln MKX, 1986 Lincoln Mark VII, 1971 Lincoln Mark III, 1968 Mercury Park Lane Brougham
  • My MKX's Year:None

Posted 03 December 2017 - 07:52 PM

At the Los Angeles International Auto show I was told the vehicle would be available next summer. That’s anytime between late June to mid-September.  BUT the big question here, will the vehicle be in dealer inventory during that time (or) will the dealers start taking orders for vehicles during that time frame.  In the coming months I’m sure more information will be available and we should know when Job1 will occur.  

The vehicle on display was locked and I was told that the final configuration for the interior had not been determined at this point.  Since all vehicles shown are prototypes, we could see some slight changes in the production models, and more changes in options and equipment. Like the availability of the 400 HP 3.0  and if the 2.7 will be the second generation version. 

Attached Files

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   akirby

akirby

MKX Member

• PipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationSuwanee, GA
  • Current Vehicle:2016 Lincoln MKX Reserve

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:44 PM

Ford always announces when it should start arriving in dealerships. I expect Job 1 to be sometime in May or June with vehicles arriving at dealers in August but that’s just a guess.

As soon as the order guide and production dates are confirmed I’ll post them.

#23 OFFLINE   fredluke

fredluke

MKX Member

• MKX Member
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Region:Canada Ontario
  • LocationOakville
  • Current Vehicle:2016 MKX

Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:39 PM

It seems that the BL will have 400HP avail later in 2019. Nothing about HUD yet.

Nautilus & BL have seat changes. In order to fulfill an issue with buyers that the seats are too narrow for some drivers they widened the back and seat NOT in size but rather modifying the side bolsters (bags) that wrap you into the seats. When inflated they are slim and less rounded. I probably sound confusing so here is what I was told. The seats are the same size as existing. The difference is the configuration. Rather than a more rounded side bolster, the new seats offer a slimmer and a more forward looking "wrap around" thus opening a wider seat and back. Front seat tracks are changing to gain height and offer more rear foot room.

Rear deck light has darkened exterior lens and the light itself illuminates in a different config. He said the 19s will be super quiet. Changes to body fill and rear glass make that happen. 

Forward looking radar concealed in lower air dam. Improvements to electric steering and feel of the brake pedal.

Something is happening to the suspension but nothing he can report. Now that there are some vehicles on display we can confirm some other items. Strangely, my friend says there are no engineering drawings with that Nautilus badge door /fender.  

• Cosmos36 likes this

#24 OFFLINE   walkabout

walkabout

MKX Member

• MKX Member
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • Current Vehicle:Lincoln Mkx
  • My MKX's Year:Decline

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:36 AM

The fender was definitely there at the autoshow. Ugly as sun too.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·