...Second maintenance loaner for my 2016 *Sync 2* / LMT for a Sync 3 and I am not impressed. *Pinching* is better on the the NAV maps, but the rest is garbage. I hope the next gen Sync will blend a bit more form into the function.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Sync 3 User Interface is FUGLY...
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:37 PM
The MyFord Touch/ MyLincoln Touch user interface looked aesthetically better, but the UI wasn't practical for driving. I agree that SYNC 3 has a simpler and more plain UI, and I didn't love it at first, until I realized how much more usable it is while driving. I've seen some other systems on other manufacturers that are just awful, meanwhile SYNC 3 is extremely easy and usable.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users