I had posted this question in a different topic and should have probably posted it here.
On the current generation of Lincoln's, the puddle (approach) lights shine the Lincoln symbol on the ground ajacent to the entry doors. On gen 1 MKX's, it was just s simple white light.
I would be interested in switching to the new puddle lights if they would fit. I currently have puddle lights that shine the word LINCOLN in soft blue letters (in a white halo) on the ground.
Does anyone here own a 2016 who also owned an earlier MY, and is able to eyeball the light and offer an impression if the current one looks simular to the older ones?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Using 2016 or 2017 puddle lights in 1st gen
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users