Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
2016 MKX TRANSMISSION ISSUE
Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:00 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:41 AM
However there are many things that could also be suspect. For example, it's possible that the MAF sensor is not working properly. When it malfunctions, the engine does not have the correct information and can cause shifting problems.
There are also the adaptive tables in the Transmission Control Module that may benefit from clearing and reloading. And the dealer can load a revised table if this problem has been seen before and revised software has been issued.
Edited by enigma-2, 17 October 2017 - 11:45 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users