I have the 21" premium painted wheels and noticed that the clearcoat is flaking off of one wheel. Car only has like 17000 miles on it. Anyone else have this issue with their wheels?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
21" Wheels - Clear Coat Flaking Off
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 06 September 2018 - 08:03 AM
I have our 2017 Reserve set for pick up next Friday to have our oil changed and I am asking them to look at her 21 inch wheels. 3 of them have the clear coat coming off. I am hoping this dealership will be as easy to work with on this as the few that are getting them replaced.
2017 MKX Reserve Turbo
2017 Chevrolet SS (Holden)
2013 Ford Escape (Daily Beater)
2017 Harley Davidson Soft Tail Slim S
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users