Have some updates regarding the 2019 MKX.
Again, this is from my friend (supervisor) at the Oakville plant. He told me the same things as he did prior except for a few additional.
- Front end similar to continental
- Lower DRLs replaced with air dam
- Hood modification to accommodate new front end
- DRLs solid lighting not LED dot matrix
- Rear deck tail light modification (still full width)
- Modifications to 22 position seats
- Slight interior trim changes including instrument cluster
- Transmission (9 speed)
- Modification to suspension (driver ability to raise/lower vehicle stance) rumored air bags
- More HP options
- Sync upgrade
Will update as I hear anything else.