Tried removing the rear headrests per instruction and they would not come out!The other small release that you are supposed to push in on would not push in at all to release that side of the head rest pin on both headrest.I was able to pop out the small plastic thing (thanks to a small hole there for this purpose I assume) you push on and there is a metal spring in there and apparently the plastic piece you push in would not line up with the spring due the spring being out of position..The spring just lays in there and can move around when the plastic piece was taken out which is something not required to do.It must stay in there to hold the spring in place. .This must of been mis-aligned when the car was built.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Rear head rest removal problem FYI
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users