Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Cooling of the 22 way seats
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:46 PM
Moving to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct section.
Everyone has cooling in the front seats. Just not as much as one might expect, especially in the seat back area.
There is no fix - there was a TSB that helps a little and there is a person on the F150 forum that has some 3d printed part that he claims will help but there is no fix from Ford yet. We believe they are re-engineering the system from scratch and if there is going to be a permanent fix it won't be available for awhile. It is what it is.
Getting a lawyer won't help.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users