Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of the Lincoln MKX Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Click here to create an account

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2016 Lincoln MKX Order Guides

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   LincolnFanFl

LincolnFanFl

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Atlantic
  • LocationTampa Bay, FL
  • Current Vehicle:2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 4x4 3.6L & 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reserve
  • My MKX's Year:None

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:44 PM

There you go, folks. Enjoy! :drool:

Attached Files

Edited by LincolnFanFl, 04 March 2015 - 12:41 AM.

• Robert likes this

2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reserve, Ruby Red Metallic, Light Dune interior, Technology Package, Panoramic Roof, 19" Painted Pockets Wheels, Multi-Contour Seats, THX Premium Audio System.

2015 Grand Cherokee Summit 3.6L 4x4, Bright White, Dark Brown interior, Platinum Package, CD-Player.

x4qdqb.jpg

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Robert

Robert

MKX Member

• PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • LocationDearborn, MI
  • Current Vehicle:Shelby

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:46 PM

There you go, folks. Enjoy! :drool:

203%20Lincoln%20MKX%20Order%20Guide.png

Thanks for sharing!  Does the Black Label get unique exterior paint colors - they are are funky names listed on the order guide!

#3 OFFLINE   LincolnFanFl

LincolnFanFl

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, FL
  • Current Vehicle:2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 4x4 3.6L & 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reserve

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:05 AM

Thanks for sharing!  Does the Black Label get unique exterior paint colors - they are are funky names listed on the order guide!

You're welcome and yes, the exterior colors are indeed exclusive to BL.

2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reserve, Ruby Red Metallic, Light Dune interior, Technology Package, Panoramic Roof, 19" Painted Pockets Wheels, Multi-Contour Seats, THX Premium Audio System.

2015 Grand Cherokee Summit 3.6L 4x4, Bright White, Dark Brown interior, Platinum Package, CD-Player.

x4qdqb.jpg

#4 OFFLINE   boilerhawk14

boilerhawk14

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Current Vehicle:2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:39 PM

I noticed that the LED Headlights are standard for Black Label (woo!)

I also noticed that adaptive steering is "Late Availability"....which doesn't make sense because I thought the 2015 Edge was shipping with this already.  Hopefully they get it added in time....

#5 OFFLINE   LincolnFanFl

LincolnFanFl

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, FL

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:39 AM

Just updated the thread and added the regular, non-BL order-guide. ;)

Edited by LincolnFanFl, 04 March 2015 - 12:42 AM.

• Robert likes this

x4qdqb.jpg

#6 OFFLINE   Robert

Robert

MKX Member

• PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationDearborn, MI

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:56 AM

Just updated the thread and added the regular, non-BL order-guide. ;)

We need to create a section for the order guides, current and past.  That's something that I will work on.

Thanks for sharing!

#7 OFFLINE   Kerry P

Kerry P

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Raptor

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:17 AM

When will the brochures showing colors and the new Black Label options be available? Very difficult to order when you can't see to decide!!

#8 OFFLINE   LincolnFanFl

LincolnFanFl

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, FL

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:12 AM

Thanks for sharing!

My pleasure! :)

x4qdqb.jpg

#9 OFFLINE   LincolnFanFl

LincolnFanFl

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, FL

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:16 AM

When will the brochures showing colors and the new Black Label options be available? Very difficult to order when you can't see to decide!!

I guess that will take a while - probably shortly before the first vehicles will hit the lots. This might appear a bit counter-productive but you need to keep in mind that the lots still have plenty of 'old' MKXs that need to sell first - so by over-promoting the new one, they could have problems achieving that.

Edited by LincolnFanFl, 04 March 2015 - 08:49 PM.

x4qdqb.jpg

#10 OFFLINE   Robert

Robert

MKX Member

• PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationDearborn, MI

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:07 PM

If you go on Lincoln.com and go to black label, choose the MKC and you'll see some of the colors

#11 OFFLINE   WIJRD

WIJRD

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location53590
  • Current Vehicle:Buick Rendezvous 2004

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:17 PM

Marvelous!! Thanks so much. Big help in not having to go to the dealer until we can peruse this a bit. Looking to replace an aging 2004 Buick Rendezvous for my wife. She liked the 2014/2015 MKX she drove, but have been waiting for the 2016's to arrive. Saw one on a pedestal at the Chicago Auto Show last month. They did have color chips, etc., but no info on delivery date other than, "Fall". Talked to a Lincoln dealer today and he thought June/July was feasible for a potential delivery time frame.

#12 OFFLINE   Cosmos36

Cosmos36

MKX Member

• MKX Member
  • PipPip
  • 922 posts
  • LocationOregon & Pacific NW wonderland
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Fusion, 2012 Veloster, 2016 MKX 2.7 AWD Select plus

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:14 PM

Since the order banks are open and order guides are available, local dealers are chomping at the bit to order a 2016 MKX for me on the sole basis of info currently available. They seem baffled when I insist on viewing prices, a product information book, etc. before I pull the trigger. The assurance of invoice pricing plus rebates is no incentive to rush into an order when pricing is unknown and rebates, if any, are only applicable in most cases when the vehicle is delivered, not when it is ordered. Come July, I suspect the picture will be much clearer.

#13 OFFLINE   LincolnFanFl

LincolnFanFl

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, FL

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:32 PM

The assurance of invoice pricing plus rebates is no incentive to rush into an order when pricing is unknown and rebates, if any, are only applicable in most cases when the vehicle is delivered, not when it is ordered. Come July, I suspect the picture will be much clearer.

In addition to that, it's doubtful there will be significant rebates so early in the game - if any at all...

x4qdqb.jpg

#14 OFFLINE   cdg

cdg

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationTexas
  • Current Vehicle:mkz

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:07 PM

What are the spec for the 2016 MKX? Is it larger then the 2014 MKX?

#15 OFFLINE   LincolnFanFl

LincolnFanFl

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay, FL

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:44 PM

What are the spec for the 2016 MKX? Is it larger then the 2014 MKX?

Though I don't have the exact specs yet, based on what I heard from folks who already saw it in real life, the MY16 is larger than the old one.

x4qdqb.jpg

#16 OFFLINE   Robert

Robert

MKX Member

• PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationDearborn, MI

Posted 02 April 2015 - 10:29 PM

I'm going to try, once again to head over to Ford WHQ in Dearborn to see if they have any and snap some photos :camera:

• boilerhawk14 likes this

#17 OFFLINE   Cosmos36

Cosmos36

MKX Member

• MKX Member
  • PipPip
  • 922 posts
  • LocationOregon & Pacific NW wonderland
  • Current Vehicle:2010 Fusion, 2012 Veloster, 2016 MKX 2.7 AWD Select plus

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:16 PM

All of the pre-production interior photos I've seen display the wood interior appliques. I would really like to see some pics of the optional 'Sonata Spin Aluminum Trim' interior.

Edit: A review of the several 2016 MKX videos on YouTube showed interior pix of the Aluminum appliques. Also found a great view of the engine bay with a 2.7 Ecoboost installed, the only such pic I've seen to date.

Edited by Cosmos36, 04 April 2015 - 12:43 PM.

#18 OFFLINE   cdg

cdg

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • LocationTexas
  • Current Vehicle:mkz

Posted 12 April 2015 - 03:46 PM

I think the LED headlights on the MKZ should be standard on the all Lincolns vehicles, and the Luxury Package should be the option, and not use the HID headlights.

#19 OFFLINE   boilerhawk14

boilerhawk14

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:17 AM

I think the LED headlights on the MKZ should be standard on the all Lincolns vehicles, and the Luxury Package should be the option, and not use the HID headlights.

I'm assuming you meant to say that the LED headlights on the MKX should be standard, since the MKZ doesn't offer LED headlights...

#20 OFFLINE   boilerhawk14

boilerhawk14

• MKX Member
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:18 AM

I'm going to try, once again to head over to Ford WHQ in Dearborn to see if they have any and snap some photos :camera:

Hey Robert, did you have any luck getting some photos?

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·