Forgot how much I enjoy driving my X. Had my snow tires removed yesterday and the thrill is back, more smiles per mile . Now I know why I never bothered with snow tires on all my other cars. Rumble and noise was very annoying, I will say that they bailed my ass out twice though. Time to flush out winter and give it a good spring clean , in and out. Shoe
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Snow Tire Off
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:37 PM
We got 5" of snow yesterday and a freezing rain warning for tomorrow.
But its going to be 13C on Tuesday.
"NOTMY911": 2016 MKX Reserve 102A, Ingot Silver, 3.7 AWD, Driver Assistance Pck, Technology Pck, Climate Pck, 22 Way Seats, Sync 3
"JJ 911SC": 1983 911 Cabriolet, Grand Prix White
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users