I bought a set of Bridgestone Dueler HL ecopia's at my local Ford/Lincoln dealer. (Paid Tirerack.Com prices and got $140 rebate).
Was taking my wife to work couple of days ago and the low tire warning came on.
After dropping her off, I drove the the dealer and the took me right in. Fifteen minutes later the car was done, the tires were only 3 psi low (cold weather) and they told me that it was due to the TPS being too sensitive; that they had been trained when warm and triggered in the cold. Said they have seen this many times.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Low tire alert (fyi)
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users