Thanks Adam, the code worked like a charm and it added it in MPH as I guessed it would here in the states. I do not have Lane Keeping Assist so no problem there with the conflict. Thanks again!
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Using FORScan to 'tweak' the X
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:00 PM
Houston we have a problem. The digital speedo now appears with mph underneath so all is good - right. Wrong - now when driving the digital speedo reads in km/h (again - under the digital speedometer it say - mph). Any ideas to change this where the digital readout is mph?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users