Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:37 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:21 PM
That the turn signal was flashing fast indicates that the FET was not "seeing" the front right turn lamp. Yet we know it is good. Therefore I would suspect corrosion or a short in the Smart Junction Box.
I can't see where there is any other point where both circuits could become energized (only on the right side).
As Just Driver said, needs to be looked at asap. Not just a dead battery concern, I would also be concerned over a short.
Edited by enigma-2, 07 March 2017 - 01:24 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users