Can't tell you how many time I've done this when switching cars around to get my Mark III or Mark VII out of it's rear parking space. I just figure the MKX is saying "Hey asshole, where you going"?
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
How to disable warning horn when car is running and keys in pocket?
22 replies to this topic
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users