Sorry, what I was thinking is that Ford CAN build a SUV that doesn't suck in exhaust gas.
Navigator is based on f150 completely different architecture.
Welcome to the Lincoln MKX Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo gallery and post images. . .more!
Have you noticed exhaust fumes in car?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:47 PM
Our 2015 MKX recently started smelling like natural gas (rotten eggs). It is coming in through the air conditioner vents. There should be some way to fix this.
There have been a lot of complaints on the internet regarding this problem in Ford and Lincoln vehicles. But I am still looking for answers.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users